This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

My Son's Birthday....

Here is my son with his beautiful girlfriend and her sisters singing the birthday song.....Her parents and us (his parents) were celebrating another year....His brother my oldest was not with us because he lives in Tallahassee with his wife and couldn't attend.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Marticaluv11?feature=mhee


Stephanie (my future dil) Andrew my son the birthday boy, Angie my dil and my son Michael.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Andrew.

One of my sons is name Andrew. Many more Andrew.
Health and Happiness continued.

Your a very handsome guy.

Unknown said...

ooh how cool are those candles LOL instantly caught my eye, fab piccies xx

CottageBliss said...

Martica,

I dropped by you YouTube yesterday and saw your DIL 2 B and her sisters sing Happy Birthday to Andrew. He is so handsome! The girls were lovely and their harmony and voices were amazing!

What a treat it was to peek into your family celebration, thanks for sharing.

Happy Birthday, Andrew!

Melissa