This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Fairy Belle Canvas 1 of 4......

This paper is gorgeous.... I have had it for about 2 months. Did not know what to do with it so I decided to do canvas..... I might redo this one.   I want to do a set of 4 and I am working on my 2nd now.....
This 1st one I am not to happy with it because I find it to busy, cluttered to me. I used satin flowers, trim, tulle, ribbon, and pearls  But you be the judge.
Quote says:

"Dancing with your feet is one thing, but dancing with your heart is another".








4 comments:

Wilma said...

Hello Martica,
I feel like dancing.....this is so BEAUTIFUL ☺☺☺.
Hugs Wilma

ShelbyDoodle Designs by Nancy Smith said...

No, not too busy because the "busy" is surrounding a focal point, I LOVE it! Love your shabby style!
hugs,
Nancy

Anonymous said...

I don't think its too busy at all. I think its gorgeous. I love the colors and all the flowers and pearls.

Do you ever sell any off your work? I would love a Martica original hanging on my wall.

CottageBliss said...

No not too busy! The soft shades in similar tones allows your artwork to shine while pointing to your subject.

Amazing work!

Melissa