This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

"GROW" Tree Stump Canvas

Here I altered a canvas with a picture of a tree stump.   Check it out.....

Here is a before look at canvas. Noticed I made a hole in picture and canvas.

Inside the hole is a gift box that I covered with the same tree stump image.   I than glued it to canvas. 

This is the finished canvas.

These are all close up pictures of canvas after completed







I added twigs to to frame canvas. I think it gave it a more rustic look to it. 

2 comments:

Toni said...

Hi Martica, Thank You so much for leaving a comment on my album.
Your work is just BEAUTIFUL!!!
If You want to know how to make a binder album, go on You Tube and type in "how to make a binder album" and there will be all kinds of tutorials on binder albums.
Thanks again, Toni

johala said...

Hello Martica
I love all your creations, so amazing and so romantic!
Would you allowed please to put a post on your work and your blog on mine?
Matinlumineux.blogspot.com
I'm a french artist who try to show all beautiful things and human beings in world!
Thanks
Hugs and kisses
Joelle