This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

"Little Miss" Mini Dresser

Here is my fave so far.  I did it with Bo Bunny "Little Miss" Paper line... Might do another one with same paper line, will see....

I took off the original wooden drawer knobs and added these pretty beads.  I used strong glue so that they won't be pulled off.

This hat is from my Barbie collection.

Mostly everything but paper and pearls I bought at Michaels. 


The little charm is from Michaels and mirror too, I made charm  into a picture frame.


Notice the pearls on the little girl. 



Notice the string pearls and hat just like the image on the side of dresser.


Can you imagine little girls playing make believe?

These little bottles I made with beads and spacers...

Notice the little birds how cute.


I love this paper....

The mirror is held by to small wood pieces, the back piece seen here is held by wood glue and screws,  the other piece not seen here is glued to top of dresser, mirror is sandwiched in-between them I added glue for support.

5 comments:

Magic(k)al Melissa said...

This is a beautiful piece of art! Exquisitely put-together.

Would you mind telling me how you removed the original drawer knobs?

Magic(k)al Melissa said...

This is a beautiful piece of art! Exquisitely put-together.

Would you mind telling me how you removed the original drawer knobs?

jacqueline said...

Wowww this is so beautiful....I love the details.

Groetjes Jacqueline

johala said...

Another one really romantic! The black and white is nice too!!!
Kisses

Diana Joy said...

Amazingly beautiful...love it all.