This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

My New Little Chest.....

I am having a Christmas Sale at my house 1st week of Nov. My cousin who makes lovely jewelry will be bringing her creations and my sister is bringing her Mary Kay Products and I will be taking all the stuff I want to sell and we are going to send invites to friends, family and neighbors. Well I thought maybe I will make a few jewelry boxes to sell now that my cousin is bringing her jewelry....

I did this little chest/jewelry box with Webster Page "I LOve" Paperline.    I painted the chest in a yellow and front of drawers in black.  Then I decoupaged the paper to the sides and top.   The little bird mirror I bought at Michaels in the $1 bin a while ago.  Dresser is from Michaels too.  I glued the mirror to a wood bird cage that I painted in black. I then added flowers, ribbon and pearls.

Here is chest before I altered it.












7 comments:

Alison said...

This is stunning!!

johala said...

Fantastic jewels box! How an ordinary chest becomes a jewel!!!
Kisses

jacqueline said...

Wow this is beautiful!!

Groetjes Jacqueline

Debbie said...

So beyond stunning. I just love seeing what you're going to come up with next.

Debbie said...

So beyond stunning. I'm always amazed at what you'll come up with next.

Las pequeñas cosas de Victoria said...

Dios mio que diferencia hay entre el antes y el después !!
Es precioso Martica y estoy alucinada completamente con lo que eres capaz de hacer ,
te aseguro que es una hermosa transformación!!

.. * . (\ *** /) * un besito
.* . * ( \(_)/ ) * cielo
.* . * (_ /|\ _) . que tengas
.* . * . /___\ * . un buen dia

Merry said...

Wow, amazing work. It doesn't even look like what you started with . Great embellishing.