This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

My New Little Chest.....

I am having a Christmas Sale at my house 1st week of Nov. My cousin who makes lovely jewelry will be bringing her creations and my sister is bringing her Mary Kay Products and I will be taking all the stuff I want to sell and we are going to send invites to friends, family and neighbors. Well I thought maybe I will make a few jewelry boxes to sell now that my cousin is bringing her jewelry....

I did this little chest/jewelry box with Webster Page "I LOve" Paperline.    I painted the chest in a yellow and front of drawers in black.  Then I decoupaged the paper to the sides and top.   The little bird mirror I bought at Michaels in the $1 bin a while ago.  Dresser is from Michaels too.  I glued the mirror to a wood bird cage that I painted in black. I then added flowers, ribbon and pearls.

Here is chest before I altered it.












Post a Comment