This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

A Cherry Limeade Mini Dresser Set

This girly set I created for a sweet little friend. She is 8 yrs old and loves pink and purple.  I found DCWV "The Cherry Limeade Stack that I think is perfect.  It is a mini dresser/chest for jewelry, a door knob hanger are from Michaels and Bracelet holder. Come check it out. I painted everything and I received paper yesterday and completed it....
3 pc Set 
Door hanger with her initials.



Dresser/Chest
Bottles filled with fairy dust, tiny bows and teddy bear. 

Opened Drawers all 5 open up.
Side view
Frame with mirror...



Bracelet holder




4 comments:

Wilma said...

Wooooooow.....Very, very and very Beautiful.
Hugs Wilma

Merry said...

What lucky people to receive one of these amazing creations. Love the papers you have used and that teddy bear is the cutest.

Uniquely Ella said...

Thise is super cute, love all the embelies and the paper.
xxx

Sandy Ang said...

so utterly charming !