This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Psalm 91:4 Tag

 I spent two days reorganizing and purging paper and other supplies that I have no use for. I went and donated it to my friend's daughter's school.  I then got inspired and created this tag.  I wanted to try to make something with mostly the color white and this is what I did.   It is not all white because it was really hard on me. I am used to using colors that pop.  I guess I will need to practice more.... Check it out.....







It almost looks 3-D ,don't you agree....

2 comments:

johala said...

Very pretty!
Kisses

krishna said...

extremely pretty...

http://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com/