This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Graphic 45 "Back To School" Project

This set I did with the Graphic 45 "An ABC Primer" paper line.   I have a co-worker who's daughter is graduated from college, she studied to be a teacher and I thought she would like this.   I bought the book-like box at Michaels and a composition notebook and altered with the G45 paper, buttons and ribbon.  I also found the cutest mini composition notebook and some pencils to add to the inside of box.  The door knob hanger I did later I found this cute mini chalk board that she can actually write on. Come and take a peek....Let me know what you all think.






 You can write on the mini chalk board. 




















2 comments:

Unknown said...

love that...........so cute!!!! how did u apply papers??? mod podge? im new at blog spot. ck me out at defuscodesign.blogspot.com
thanks and have a creative day!!!

Unknown said...

love this idea..........so cute