This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

"Life Is Better At The Beach" Mini Album

My grandson came to visit from Germany a few weeks ago after 5 years of not seeing him.   He is 8 years old and so very sweet.  We took him to many places like the zoo, bowling and the beach we had a great time.   I took many pictures and decided to make a mini album.   I was inspired by my friend Dawna from http://www.dawnasplace01.blogspot.com/  because of her, I bought the "The Cinch" and "Bo Bunny Key Lime " .   She created a journal that inspired me to create a mini album of my grandson with same paper line.  I had a great time doing it.
The mini is titled "Life Is Better At The Beach".   I used chipboard and used my Cinch to bind the book.  The paper is so colorful and happy looking that I had to use it for this album.  Come take a peek and let me know what you think.















No comments: