This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Smash Book Page For Lookin4NewIdeas/Sally

Here is my next smash book page for Lookin4NewIdeas she wanted as follows "So this book would be used to journal (hopefully) my successes, my thoughts, feelings bumps in the road, etc and help me stay focused. My theme is "Moving On" with my life. The colors I like are subdued/antiqued pinks, mauves, greens but with this I'm going to try to go edgy. Vintage goes Edgy!"  I really don't know what is vintage goes edgy so I hope I guessed right.   Hope I met here expectations. I used "The Timeless Type" from DCWV paper collection.


Room for another picture



No comments: