This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Pre Teen Boy Frame

Well I decided to do something different.    My friend has been asking me to make her a frame for her  grandson for awhile.   I was procrastenating because its really not my strong suit.   Well I decided to dive in head first today and this is what I made.   The picture of the boy is not her grandson its an image I found through the internet.   I used one 12x12 paper and paint to cover frame.   I used the Clock die-cut from Sizzix inked it through out.  I then used burlap, rope and metal buttons and embellishments.  The flower is two overlaping each other.  











No comments: