This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Princess My Mom

My mom, she is beautiful inside and out.   I used this tin box that came as a stationary, it is about twice the size as a alltoid tin box.  I used the Once Upon A Time paper fron DCWV.   She was a princess and now a queen.  Come take a peek...
I covered with DCWV paper and used fabric flowers.

Here is a pic of my mom when she was little.   She was so cute.

Here she is in her 20's isn't she beautiful?

I added a crown, not exactly the one I would of wanted but I promised myself I would use what I had in my stash.

Notice the look on her face.

The teddy ballerina is really cute and tiny.

The large flower was given to me and the other flowers are from Prima.

The flower in the center is from Prima and the two on each side I got from a oriental store a few miles from my home.

The baby looks like she is looking at the butterfly.

This is the back.

The birds nest was made and given to me by my friend Bobbie and bird well I don't remember were I got it from.
  

No comments: