This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

I Have Been Published!!!!

Wow I am a happy scrapper.   I had sent pictures of some of my creations to a magazine about 8 months ago.   First time I have done this.   The magazine is called "Just Steampunk".   Because it had been such along time ago I figured that they were not interested and I never thought anything of it.   Well I received the magazine yesterday with a letter that started out "It's our pleasure to feature your work in Just Cards!-Just Steampunk, Vol 5.   You could imagine how excited I was.   I started leafing through the magazine to find the picture of my creation.  Thinking it was a small picture when I got to page 62 Home Decor section there was a 2 page spread of all my creations I was totally floored.  And if that is not enough there is a small picture in the Contents page and beginning of Home Decor section.  Two whole pages of my creations can you believe that?  Here is the pictures I thought you might enjoy.

All are creations I did...



No comments: