This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

A Little Reflection...

It's funny that one can put images on blog or FB and people do not take notice.  But low and behold you put a photo with a story and things change. I wish I was good with words. I wish I could be good at storytelling but I am not.  My life is not exciting to be told here or anywhere.  I can't even write about what I create.  Just the basics. So forgive me for the few words I have to share.
Someone asked me not to long ago, where did I get my ideas for creating and I had to think about the question.  This blog is more for inspiration then instruction because when I  create I really don't have a method.  I sit at my desk and my creative juices start flowing, most of the time.  I usually get ideas when I am in bed. That is when ideas come into my head.  Sometimes a color or colors get me inspired or a theme or picture/image.  Sometimes it's a paper line or a quote.  There is nothing that can prevent me from creating, inspiration comes naturally to me.  Now of course there are times where my mojo is gone,could be because of a situation I am going through or I am just tired and I need to rest and regroup but eventually I  come back to creating again.  I let it come naturally.  Since I was a child I have always created I taught myself to crochet at 12 years old and would make clothes for Rover my stuffed dog and Cissy my baby doll.  I did embroidery and cross stitching too when I was a teen.  I loved drawing and coloring also.  The longest hobby I have had is scrap booking since1982.  I hope to continue this hobby until God permits.  So I hope I answered the question.  Feel free to comment and if you have a question about my art or hobby feel free to write it in a comment.   Till next time.  If you like this post please leave a comment and maybe I will be inspired to write some more.

No comments: