This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Mon Amour Keepsake Box & Mini Album (For Sale)

This box is a chocolate box I bought at Costco and I loved the way it opened.  I decided to alter it and make a mini album to put inside.  I used the Mon Amour paper collection from Graphic 45.   By the way the chocolate was yummy.


This is the box closed I added hardware from The Paper Studio to be able to open

The Mr&Mrs is wood that I painted in black.  I added pearls throughout

This is side of box

Opened box I removed album so that you can see what I did

I added pearls to edges and covered inside cover/doors


I made a platform to bottom of box so that the album would not sit to low in box.  I covered in G45 paper and finished with pearls.


Here is mini 8x8 album inside that sits nicely on platform


I added some charms to ring binders

These flowers are from Michaels $1.99 bin they are really nice 3 in a pack they have them in many colors 

Here is 1st two pages

This is a small cascade pages see the rest of pages below








This is a side pocket with tag




This page is room for small photo and journaling its non removable

Another page with pocket and 2 tags


This pocket houses 3 tags see below and pocket opens on one side for journaling and photo


Here is room for journaling and photo

This page I covered in a acetate paper

You can add pictures or other mementos like tickets or romantic letters


Page for another photo or two.

Pocket with large tag 







No comments: