This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

My Grandson Elliott - Steampunk Frame

This frame I actually did for my grandson Ayden but I went ahead and switched it for it to be for my smallest grandson Elliott.  The paper is more childish themed.  I removed a few embellishments so that it would be more personalized.

Here I changed the picture 

Here is Elliott's latest picture. Whats great about these frames is that I can change photo
and frame is not babyish.

I changed the scrabble piece from an A to an E for his name Elliott


Here I removed the 4 to 5 which is the birth month May, the quote might have to be changed
when he is older


There used to be a April calendar but I removed it.  


No comments: