This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Round Robin Mini Album 2018

This is my completed album after making it to all the ladies.  When I received it I redid cover and made it into chipboard .


Cover made by me





Large tag made by Laura I placed it inside cover held by clip

Page that opens with pocket made by Laura

Inside page (Laura)

Tags with pocket (Laura)


2 page spread (Laura)


Page made by Belkys

Page made by Donna 

2 page spread (Donna)

Page made by Yvonne
Opens to a 2 page spread (Yvonne)
Inside page (Yvonne)
This page was made by Jolena
Opens to add picture and behind reel is a small pocket with tags

This page was made by Susie

this page was made by Debbie
Opens to a small pocket with tags of my grandkids
This page was made by Linda

Opens to a pocket with tags (Linda)

And room for pictures (Linda)

Spread (Linda)

This page was made by Lorna

This is back cover with my bio tag I did and a tag that Belkys did

Belkys tag

No comments: