This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Crochet Purse and Baby Carrier

I have always been creating.  Here is a crochet purse I made about 20 years ago when I was into crochet. I found it in a box in the attic a few days ago. After I got tired of kniting I did crossstitch  and did some projects which I will add here soon.
This little purse is so cute great for a little girl to carry a baby. Purse converts to a crib when opened. I added a vid in YT if interested in more detail. 




2 comments:

Kristin said...

Long time no visit! That little purse is adorable and in great shape for being 20 years old :) Happy Holidays!

Mari said...

THIS IS SOOO PRETTY :)