This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Once Upon A Springtime PaperBag Album

Here is the PBA I was working on with the Graphic 45 paper line. I added some chipboard pages to album.  Wanted the 1st page to look like a gate door.  I embossed the image behind the chipboard page.
I added some fairies that I bought in the wood area in Michaels along time ago,finally got the opportunity to use it.  Hope to add a vid in YT tomorrow.....















                                                             Detail of front cover.....


8 comments:

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

The album is gorgeous. I love it. Love the front gates. Where did you get the, or how did you make them? Love them. Thanks for sharing.

TeriP said...

Oh Martica, this is stunning! I'm speechless!

Loes Oorschot said...

Fabulous album!
I really like your style...

Loes

Uniquely Ella said...

Gorgeous, I so LOVE it.
xxx

eyes2theocean said...

I love this album...Would love to know who makes the chipboard you used for the gate?. It's amaingly beautiful.

runzalot81 said...

Beautiful album!

Lim said...

This album is a piece of art! What a gorgeous , gorgeous job! Amazing!
I love every page. Love find the little details. Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Saw this on SBc & had to rush right over to see all the gorgeous details. Absolutely beautiful Martica!! You are always such an inspiration :)