This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Birthday Tags

These tags are 3x8 inches so they are pretty big.  I did them this afternoon for some of my friends whose birthdays are coming up. I did these tags with Webster Paper and/or K & Co paper.... The dressform tag I sent to Linny/Linda.


This is real antique lace on the skirt of dress form.

7 comments:

The Scrappy Cottage said...

These tags would be such a nice touch to a card or layout. Beautiful tags......

Jen said...

Oh my word...these are GORGEOUS!

Unknown said...

Stunning work! I'm in awe of your use of softness and dimension.

bluucaca said...

Gorgeous tags love the Vintage look . I love the Vintage charms you have posted on the side bar where you get them .

Sandy said...

Just a beautiful work of art! Just gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

Very Chic! loving your tags!

Shayla said...

Beautiful work! I love all of your tags!!