This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Jean Wall Pocket

This is a pocket from an old pair of Jeans that I cut out and embellished. It involves no sewing just fabric glue.  I used clothes hanger wire but I would suggest a thinner wire, the wire I used is to thick and it is hard to bend.  I got the idea from The Somerset Studio Winter 2011 magazine.  There is also a video on my channel on YouTube....

5 comments:

Mari said...

HELLO MARTICA :)

HOW REALLY CUTE THESE ARE :)
BEFORE I GET RID OF MY OLD JEANS, I WILL HAVE TO TRY THIS OUT :)

scrappygal said...

Adorable!!! What wire did you use?

The Scrappy Cottage said...

So cute, nice way to do something with those old jeans...

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

Super cute. I love the idea of the jeans cut out. I may try this on a layout. Thanks for all the inspiration.

Sandy said...

I like this idea! I will try this on a layout with a picture coming out of the pocket or something! Very Cute!