This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Steampunk Cigar Box

For all you Steampunk lovers, this is a cigar box thatI altered steampunk style. I used the Graphic 45 paper and the Tim Holtz Grunge style paper for background and sides of box.  I used the Globe to inside cover which was great fun to do. I also added legs to box.....I am in process of adding a video in YT of this box......  SOLD!!!!!













10 comments:

Nora said...

That is so beautiful!

hilde janbroers said...

gorgeous!!! wow!!

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

oh man that is fabulous. you should post that on the graphic 45 website. maybe they ll have u be one of there neew designers
hugs
tabitha

Rebecca Nelson said...

Martica...This is truly beautiful my talented friend. You amaze me with your God-given gifts. You are blessed indeed. Yes! So....blessed!

xoRebecca

Beatriz Rubio De Kimmel said...

wow I so love this!!
TFS
-BK

scrappygal said...

This is gorgoeus!! You did steampunk beautifully!!

Becky said...

Wow Martica! What a beautiful box! Great use of those steampunk papers!

Micupoftea said...

gorgeous work...LOVE the ribbon trim around the top edges!

msmillcreek said...

this is wonderful! you should post it on the scc ning site the other girls would love this!

Diane said...

Oh my goodness--LOVE this!!
I love my Graphic 45 Steampunk Deb paper--as a matter of fact, I've pretty much used it all and need to get another pad of it--LOVE it!!