This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

WOW!!!! Lace/Tag Swap 200 Tags

Here is 200 tags all in one place at one time.  I was a hostess in this swap in scrapbook.com and had no idea it was going to be such a hit when I started it.   The amount of talent was astonishing.  We had such great fun the 1 1/2 month that it lasted.  So yesterday I decided to take pictures to share with you all.  Then I did a video on YT becaise it was awesome to look at.  I have them distributed and packed up 50 packages for mailing now.  It will take 2 or 3 visits to PO to mail.  I wouldn't want anyone there to go postal hehehe.  Well enough of my talking, here is the picture I promised.

   

4 comments:

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

I do not think I have ever and I mean ever seen so many tags. I have seen an abundance of card stock, pattern paper, brads, flowers, etc. But never tags already made. How exciting to see them. I wish I could see them in person since pictures do them no justice. Hope everyone that receives one loves them and could appreciate the time and work put into them.

Beansieleigh said...

Wow! Can't wait to see the YouTube video! I wish I could have joined in, but alas, I am still only just learning. My tools and supplies are gradually increasing, though, and I'm having lots of fun with them all!.. Wishing you a belated but very Happy Valentine's Day! ~tina

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

i cant wait to see the video. ur better than me girl cause i wouldnt want to have to host a swap with that many people. i would have pulled my hair out

hilde janbroers said...

wow, that is soooooo cool! love that photo!