This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

WOW!!!! Lace/Tag Swap 200 Tags

Here is 200 tags all in one place at one time.  I was a hostess in this swap in scrapbook.com and had no idea it was going to be such a hit when I started it.   The amount of talent was astonishing.  We had such great fun the 1 1/2 month that it lasted.  So yesterday I decided to take pictures to share with you all.  Then I did a video on YT becaise it was awesome to look at.  I have them distributed and packed up 50 packages for mailing now.  It will take 2 or 3 visits to PO to mail.  I wouldn't want anyone there to go postal hehehe.  Well enough of my talking, here is the picture I promised.

   
Post a Comment