This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Burgandy Dressform

This dressform I did for a very sweet friend of mine......Hope she likes it......
I bought the wooden jewerly dressform from Michaels/ I painted it and stenciled it to the new Le Mademoiselle Paper  from Michaels. then I printed a image from my collection of vintage images and embellished. The vines on the leg of dressform is from 3tailscraft.












2 comments:

Jude said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jude said...

Sorry Martica, I had spelling mistakes in the last comment. I am proud to have you as a close friend and Im sure anyone who is priveledged to get a little piece of your work, will for sure LOVE IT. Never doubt yourself, or your work, I love your work and so do 100"s of other girlz. Comments left from others all over the scrapping community prove that. You are allways thoughtful, helpful and inspiring to all of us, and proud to have you my
friend. XX :-)
J