This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Fairies Arch For Swap I Am Hosting........

This arch I made for a Swap I am hosting. My partner wanted fairies perferably the Graphic 45 Once Upon A Springtime paper collection.



                  This is the inside of shrine.

                                   
              I used a Flower Soft Globe.  I added a fairy ans flower .
                I used butterfly wings from a prima butterfly.
                     Prima Flower.....frm my sweet friend Terriberry.
Same here. I cut out fairies and embossed and used 3D double sided tape.
                Notice the tiny fairy hanging from vine.....
 I used this metal charm that says Grow (which is what a garden does).
                   Passion......
                     Joy......

The back of arch
 Here I wanted to give the illusion of flying fairies thru a garden.....
  Notice the tiny fairy on upper left peeking thru the gate.....
                  Here the gate opens I will be adding a quote inside.....
This chipboard fairy is from 3tailscraft.  I used Prima sheer gold leaves for her wings.
  The little lock is a jewelry closure it was the right size for gate but its non'functional.
Post a Comment