This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Fairies Arch For Swap I Am Hosting........

This arch I made for a Swap I am hosting. My partner wanted fairies perferably the Graphic 45 Once Upon A Springtime paper collection.



                  This is the inside of shrine.

                                   
              I used a Flower Soft Globe.  I added a fairy ans flower .
                I used butterfly wings from a prima butterfly.
                     Prima Flower.....frm my sweet friend Terriberry.
Same here. I cut out fairies and embossed and used 3D double sided tape.
                Notice the tiny fairy hanging from vine.....
 I used this metal charm that says Grow (which is what a garden does).
                   Passion......
                     Joy......

The back of arch
 Here I wanted to give the illusion of flying fairies thru a garden.....
  Notice the tiny fairy on upper left peeking thru the gate.....
                  Here the gate opens I will be adding a quote inside.....
This chipboard fairy is from 3tailscraft.  I used Prima sheer gold leaves for her wings.
  The little lock is a jewelry closure it was the right size for gate but its non'functional.

9 comments:

Starr said...

Martica, wow! I'm blown away! Your piece is amazing! I love the globe and the dimention. Your design is gorgeous, just love it!

Jude said...

Martica, this is heavenly. I super love it. Your work is incredable.
Love yah
XX :-)

ruşyena said...

oh, so gorgeus... love it.
best wishes
rusen

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

This arch is gorgeous. Has to be one of my favorites. Love it. The lady that is receiving it is one lucky girl.

Vanessa said...

That is very pretty!

Mary said...

Wow that looks like alot of work well paid off, it's Beautiful :)
Hope whoever gets it loves as much as I do!!

Just Jaime said...

The globe is beautiful! I love the details!

Becky said...

Your details on this are just amazing!!! Beautiful work! I definitely have to look for those globes...once my scrap diet is over! Thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

This is stunning! I would say you achieved everything you wanted and more. Your partener is going to love this, and if not have her send it to me ;)