This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Mother Nature Fairy Dress Form

I woke up yesterday thinking green.   So I did a dress form with nature in mind, it measures about 11 inches ......I used burlap material of different colors for the skirt and corset and added feathers across waist.  I used fabric vine across the chest and skirt and added some satin leaves. I used a brass small chain link as a belt and glued metal flowers to it. Added tiny flowers thruout the skirt.  I used Prima large leaves for wings and added metal leaves and butterflies to the back to hide the knot that I did to hold wings and wire on the neck.  I found a small wooden bird and attached wire to neck.   Then finally I added the birds to one shoulder, waist and bird nest to the bottom of skirt.  I  did vid and will be adding to YouTube sometime today....  If you have any question please let me know....








11 comments:

Wanda said...

Querida Martica:
Tu creacion esta mas que preciosa. Es espectacular!!!Muchas gracias por compartirla con nosotros.
con cari#os,
Wanda

Just Jaime said...

Pretty! Love how different it is than your normal dress forms. The wings are my favorite part!

Aideen said...

This is so gorgeous Martica :) I love those little birdies-the style you have used for this dressform is just FAB, your crafty mojo is definitely back ;)

Carla said...

OMG this is just beautiful. Love all the details.........seriously stunning!

Trisha said...

Wow! So creative!!

Kirilee said...

Love it! How tall is it out of curiosity.
I am thinking how cool it would be to replicate this on a 1:1 scale. A hell of a costume.

ms.schwiet said...

How creative

runzalot81 said...

This is amazing. I LOVE IT!

LADY JANE said...

Truly beautiful...and magical! I am not sure what brought me to your bloggie...but I am so glad I came...BeAuTiFuL!

Jessica Buffa said...

Absolutely darling. I love these forms. They are so unique compared to what I have been seeing around. I really, really, like the mother nature one (probably my fave so far)
:O)

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous dress form - so natural!