This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Mother Nature Fairy Dress Form

I woke up yesterday thinking green.   So I did a dress form with nature in mind, it measures about 11 inches ......I used burlap material of different colors for the skirt and corset and added feathers across waist.  I used fabric vine across the chest and skirt and added some satin leaves. I used a brass small chain link as a belt and glued metal flowers to it. Added tiny flowers thruout the skirt.  I used Prima large leaves for wings and added metal leaves and butterflies to the back to hide the knot that I did to hold wings and wire on the neck.  I found a small wooden bird and attached wire to neck.   Then finally I added the birds to one shoulder, waist and bird nest to the bottom of skirt.  I  did vid and will be adding to YouTube sometime today....  If you have any question please let me know....








Post a Comment