This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Butterfly Beauty Tag

THis sweet tag is for a friend who lives very far away.....She is a very talented person so I wanted to do the best as possible......
I made it with a Cemerony image http://cemerony-share.blogspot.com/ I loved the colors and that is what inspired me.  Hope she likes it....

I layered with Scrapcake paper and a paper doilie that I inked.  Then I added the image.
Here I added a satin bow and paper roses.  I completed it with a sparkely butterfly.  I also added some pearls that is my signature in almost all my projects.....
Here I layered 3 types of trim/lace a creme colored gathered lace, then a yellow crochet trim and the lace white flowers with blue centers trim.   I then added more flowers and a tiny little bow.....
Here is the image and I added a little rose that she is holding to give it dimension.



10 comments:

Oliwiaen said...

I don't like it.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! I can't wait to get it! Thank you so much!

Las pequeñas cosas de Victoria said...

Que hermosa es !!
me encanta !!
y estoy totalmente convencida de que le encantarà a tu amiga !!
es un regalo realmente lindo y tiene muchísimo trabajo !!
felicidades porque una vez mas hiciste un trabajo precioso !!

.. * . (\ *** /) * . Un besito
.* . * ( \(_)/ ) * * cielo
.* . * (_ /|\ _) . * que tengas
.* . * . /___\ * . . un buen dia

Artfully Musing said...

This is just lovely

Melissa said...

Hola Martica! Thanks for starting the blog post on Scrapbook.com!! Your projects are absolutely beautiful, I'm now a follower!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Martica,
such a totally gorgeous project, so intricate and elegant, we love it.
Love from,
Rachel and Angela
xx

Ursula Schneider said...

this is most beautimus! TFS

Mel Place said...

very beautiful tag,love your work!tfs

Callie @ Scrap Happy NZ said...

Wow that's incredible, well done! :)

afilatreau said...

Simply gorgeous! Your friend is very lucky to receive this work of art! Wonderful work!

Pamela said...

This is beautiful!! :)