This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Butterfly Beauty Tag

THis sweet tag is for a friend who lives very far away.....She is a very talented person so I wanted to do the best as possible......
I made it with a Cemerony image http://cemerony-share.blogspot.com/ I loved the colors and that is what inspired me.  Hope she likes it....

I layered with Scrapcake paper and a paper doilie that I inked.  Then I added the image.
Here I added a satin bow and paper roses.  I completed it with a sparkely butterfly.  I also added some pearls that is my signature in almost all my projects.....
Here I layered 3 types of trim/lace a creme colored gathered lace, then a yellow crochet trim and the lace white flowers with blue centers trim.   I then added more flowers and a tiny little bow.....
Here is the image and I added a little rose that she is holding to give it dimension.



Post a Comment