This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

New Way Of Shipping

Mailing packages is getting expensive these days, so I was thinking how can I save and still mail goodies to my friends.   Well if I can't save on shipping maybe I can save on packing.  Here Is a picture  of what I did. I hope it works only time and my friends can tell me if it does.  Of course it will not work for fragile stuff.....a box would be preferable.....

1 comment:

Las pequeñas cosas de Victoria said...

la verdad es que si que se puede ahorrar en los envios !!
yo siempre lo mando en cajas pero siempre es mas caro que en paquetes
todo lo que se pueda aligerar peso mucho mejor y mas economico !!

.. * . (\ *** /) * . un besito
.* . * ( \(_)/ ) * * cielo
.* . * (_ /|\ _) . * que tengas
.* . * . /___\ * . . un buen dia