This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...
                                   My Limited Edition Victorian Era Doll


Here is my favorite doll.   I have had this doll for about 10 years.  I love her she has jointed knees, hands, shoulders,elbows and neck so that you can stand her every which way.  She has exquisite lace on her dress and bonnet.  And her dress is made of silk throughout.  Her shoes are real leather and I think her hair is real.  Her eyes are blue glass and she is made of all porcelain.  Check her out......I named her Penelope (Penny) because of her copper hair....Which is my favorite color hair...... Hope you all enjoy looking at her......












   



2 comments:

Uniquely Ella said...

Love your Penny, she is just beautiful!
xxx
Marlene

Las pequeñas cosas de Victoria said...

Ayyy,Por favor que bonita !!
A mi también me gustan mucho las muñecas de porcelana y mi favorita también tiene al igual que la tuya,
el vestido de color granate !!

** . * . . . . * . * . Un besito
.. * . (\ *** /) * . * cielo
.* . * ( \(_)/ ) * * . que tengas
.* . * (_ /|\ _) . * . un buen
.* . * . /___\ * . . * dia