This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...
                      Gift From Bobbie........* I did not create this*


This beautiful Treasure was given to me earlier this year by my sweet friend Bobbie.....I had to share it with you before the year ends.  It is a teacup and saucer that she altered and it is sitting on a priority box that she covered and made a little table to hold teacup, notice the little drawer she made..... I have it displayed on my coffee table in my living room with my victorian doll....It matches perfectly.





3 comments:

Lori Comeau said...

That's gorgeous.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

julia said...

Precioso.
Feliz año nuevo.
Mil besos...Julia

miniaturista said...

Tienes un blog con cosas preciosas.
YA SOY TU SEGUIDORA.
Gracias por tu visita a mi blog.
Un abrazo y FELIZ AÑO
Maite