This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...
                                                 Shabby Chic Fabric Tag


Well the first project I have done in 3 weeks.....I thought I was never going to create again, pretty scary.
This is an all fabric tag.  I used felt for the inside middle and then used a printed fabric that I got at Walmart.   And the rest was easy. I embellished with satin rosebuds, ribbon, lace and you guessed it pearls.
This tag is for Becky/LyonCounty1



9 comments:

scrappygal said...

Gorgeous!! Glad to see you feel well enough to scrap!

Unknown said...

Oh my so Beautiful! Love all the lacey detail!

Georgie Horn said...

this is so lovely! Hope you'll stop by for a little holiday laugh involving mummies and bells.
http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2011/12/tis-season-for-mummies.html

Anonymous said...

Lovely piece you have made..merry christmas

Cote said...

Un precioso trabajo!! Felicidades!!
Feliz Navidad!!

Patricia Roebuck said...

This is really so beautiful...so much detail! Our Walmart doesn't carry fabric anymore, crazy.

Merry Christmas!

pili said...

Que manos tienes Martica,eres una gran artesana,son unos trabajos lindos e impecables.
Me alegro que estes recuperada y te deseo toda la felicidad del mundo en estas FIESTAS,y que sigas creando cosas tan bellas.
Un abrazo desde España

Sylvia said...

WOW, I have just found your blog & you make the most beautiful things

Krafthead said...

Beautiful! I am happy you are feeling good and creating again! Season's Greetings to you and your family!