This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...
              Well hello everyone.......

Sorry for not being around this past week. I had some surgery and was recouporating.  But I am back full force... I am getting ready for the holidays now. So my appearence is not going to be often until after the holidays.  I wish everyone a very blessed holiday. 
I have not created anything in 2 weeks and I am missing my scrapbook room tremendously.   Now to find my mojo, I just hope its not on a extended vacation.  If I do get it back you will see some postings here.......if not oh well don't give up visiting. 
Well that is the latest things going in my life....Now shop shop shop.....I only have 5 days left.

                           Here I am before surgery.  You don't want to see what I looked after.
                            Hubby never took one after thank God......
Post a Comment