This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...
              Well hello everyone.......

Sorry for not being around this past week. I had some surgery and was recouporating.  But I am back full force... I am getting ready for the holidays now. So my appearence is not going to be often until after the holidays.  I wish everyone a very blessed holiday. 
I have not created anything in 2 weeks and I am missing my scrapbook room tremendously.   Now to find my mojo, I just hope its not on a extended vacation.  If I do get it back you will see some postings here.......if not oh well don't give up visiting. 
Well that is the latest things going in my life....Now shop shop shop.....I only have 5 days left.

                           Here I am before surgery.  You don't want to see what I looked after.
                            Hubby never took one after thank God......

8 comments:

Uniquely Ella said...

So glad you finally had your surgery and all is well. You'll get your mojo fast you'll see. Feel 100% real soon.
xxx
Marlene

Jude said...

Hope you are feeling better, and yes your Mojo will return. Take care. Love and prayers sent your way.
xx :)

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

speedy recovery to you dear.... I hope your mojo returns full swings...happy holidays
tabitha

Victoria said...

Amiga Martica estás guapisima y con una sonrisa preciosa
Espero pronta recuperación
Te deseo unas Felices Fiestas llenas de bendiciones para ti y tu familia
Besitos mi niña
Con cariño Victoria

Doni said...

Hello! I'm your newest follower and so glad you found me!! Now I can see all your wonderful crafts! Did you notice that you were my 418th follower??? Well, I am YOUR 418th follower right back! How's that for being funny?
So glad you are healing well from your surgery and hope your 2012 is wonderful. I look forward to getting to know you!
Blessings, Doni

Evelyn said...

Glad to hear all is well with you. Get well soon... HUGS! Evelyn

Staci said...

Hope that you'll be better soon! :-)

PaperCutsForU said...

Get well! I follow Lim too!! Great tag - so soft and feminine!