This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...
                          Wishing Well Hunt
I was wanting a wishing well and ladies it is not easy finding one.   I went to Amazon, Etsy  and Ebay.  It took me about 2 weeks looking for it.    What I wanted had to be made of wood and big enough to put something in it.  I wanted it in white but I figured if it was not white I would paint it.  Well I found it and it is white it even has pink little flowers painted on it.  It is perfect for what I want to do with it.  This wishing well is about 10 inches high and 6 inches across.   Here is a view of it before I altered it.  Further down is a completed project.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Marticaluv11?feature=mhee


   
                                               *
                                               *
                                               * 
 
Here is what I did hope you all like this.   I hope to do a video and add it to my YT channel in a few days....







                                            Back and side Views

                                                Close up views



           
 Here is the mini I did for the inside of wishing well.








   
           View of mini album inside of wishing well....

                                                     Back view ......




  

Post a Comment