This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...
                          Wishing Well Hunt
I was wanting a wishing well and ladies it is not easy finding one.   I went to Amazon, Etsy  and Ebay.  It took me about 2 weeks looking for it.    What I wanted had to be made of wood and big enough to put something in it.  I wanted it in white but I figured if it was not white I would paint it.  Well I found it and it is white it even has pink little flowers painted on it.  It is perfect for what I want to do with it.  This wishing well is about 10 inches high and 6 inches across.   Here is a view of it before I altered it.  Further down is a completed project.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Marticaluv11?feature=mhee


   
                                               *
                                               *
                                               * 
 
Here is what I did hope you all like this.   I hope to do a video and add it to my YT channel in a few days....







                                            Back and side Views

                                                Close up views



           
 Here is the mini I did for the inside of wishing well.








   
           View of mini album inside of wishing well....

                                                     Back view ......




  

12 comments:

Maria Blanca "AyamontinoMaria" said...

Ohhhh! Is all such romantic!! I love it...!!

Debbie said...

I am in total awe of this mini and the wishing well. It has completely taken my breath away. You really should go into floral design. You're amazing at it.

TheEllenBee said...

Obviously it was meant to be :-) Just gorgeous and I be it looks even more lovely in person. Where did you get the birdbath? Adorable.

Unknown said...

Beautiful! love the little mini and how it sits inside, awesome and the gorgeous little bird! so delicate!

Maria said...

Wow Martica that is beautiful!

Annie said...

Wow is all I can say......Love it!!
tfs
hugs,annie

Cote said...

Una preciosidad!!

Becky said...

I just had to come see! I just love what you have done with this! and your mini is absolutely amazing!

afilatreau said...

Sheer gorgeousness! I agree with Deb. You would be awesome at floral design!!!

Las pequeñas cosas de Victoria said...

Madre mia ,que cambio le has dado !!
es super bonito !!
el pequeño nido con los dos pajarillos rosas son ideales !!
¡¡Que buen gusto tienes y sobre todo que buen hacer !!
felicidades artista !!

** . * . . . . * . * . Un besito
.. * . (\ *** /) * . * cielo
.* . * ( \(_)/ ) * * . que tengas
.* . * (_ /|\ _) . * . un buen
.* . * . /___\ * . . * dia

Uniquely Ella said...

I' loving your wishing well. The flowers and greenery on top make so pretty. So glad you found one after all. Been wanting to tell you that your camera is great. I love the close up pictures.
xxx
Marlene

pili said...

Un trabajo impresionante con un gusto delicado y exquisito.
Felicidades por los trabajos tan bellos que haces y por compartirlos-
Abrazos