This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...
          One More Awesome Year....With The Love Of My Life.....

Well in September 1980 I met this awesome man. He was thin and had mid length hair and so cute.  As soon as I met him I new that he was it. We went on a date and when he gave me the 1st kiss I knew he was the one that I wanted to live with the rest of my life.  I was a few months away from being 19 years old and he was 21.
Lo and behold 4 months later on January 2, 1981 we married.  It was a simple, at home marriage with only the immediate family but very special.
Well 31 years later, we have gone through thick and thin...  We had our arguments here and there, but always managed to kiss and make up.   We had our ups and downs but got over the .  We have learned from each other on all kinds of situations and we have never lost trust in each other.  We have had 2 handsome sons which we are very proud of.  My oldest son looks more like my husband and my youngest looks like me, so everyone says.  But the most important thing we have is, our love for each other.   And I thank God for this gift he has given me.  Today is our 31st wedding anniversary and we are still going strong.

                     Here we are celebrating New Year 2012 but I guess you figured that out....hehehe

                                        These flowers were given to me today when I woke up .
When we got married my bouquet was made of daisies so he remembered and got me some in this bouquet.

6 comments:

afilatreau said...

Happy Anniversary, Martica! You and your hubby make a gorgeous couple!

bluucaca said...

Happy New Year's & Happy 31st Anniversary Martica you both make an awsome couple. Most people don't relize that being married is a hard job it takes alot of work but at the end it's all worth it. You really get to understand what real love is.

Victoria said...

Felicidad amiga mia por esemaravilloso esposo que aún en contra de muchas cosas y otras no tantos estais juntitos
Feliz 2912




Espero que vuestros zapatitos se llenen de regalos, y que los Reyes Magos no se equivoquen . Sin embargo, siempre en estas fechas no está de más acordarse también de aquéllos que no reciben nada, ni hoy ni el resto del año. Sobre todo de los más pequeños.

Besitos mi niña

Annie said...

Happy anniversary My dear Friend^0^

Ursula Schneider said...

such a beautiful story and a lovely couple. God is so good to pair us with a special mate. God's richest blessings on you and your hubs as you move forward with many more blessed years!

Las pequeñas cosas de Victoria said...

¡¡Que hermosa Entrada Martica !!
me ha encantado leerla !!
Es una historia preciosa de amor !!
y lo mas importante que lo habeis superado todo !!
feliz aniversario !!
sois los dos guapisimos y haceis una pareja estupenda !!

** . * . . . . * . * . Un besito
.. * . (\ *** /) * . * cielo
.* . * ( \(_)/ ) * * . que tengas
.* . * (_ /|\ _) . * . un buen
.* . * . /___\ * . . * dia