This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Forever Family....

Well finally my friend Janet received her birthday gift from me.   So here are the pictures of what I gave her.  I did it with the K and Co Susan Wingett paper collection from Michaels. The window and shudders I did with cardboard....  I think the mini Lbum is from Maya Road.


















6 comments:

Starr said...

Oh Martica, your new creations are beautiful! I love the pretty spring colors and you "home" mini!
It is just gorgeous!
Hugs,
Starr

TheEllenBee said...

I just started working on my first birdhouse and you have given me such inspiration. You have to be the most generous and classy lady on scrapbook.com!!! Gorgeous project!!

Izzy Anderson said...

These are INCREDIBLE! Beautiful work.

Staci said...

So gorgeous!! I can see that you put a lot of love and care into this project. Have a wonderful weekend!

ms.schwiet said...

I want one. This is brilliant

MzRichful's Crafty thoughts said...

I was indeed surprised when I got my little package it was beautiful & has now been placed in my China cabinet for all to see. Muchas Gracias my sweet sweet friend :) Hugs Janet