This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Peace & Love Cigar Box and Mini Album

Here is a altered cigar box and mini album I did for Wallie.  I did part of box at her house.   I painted box in two different colors a green and I scrounged seran wrap and dipped it in the blue paint.  I then added paper.  Mini is from the dollar bin at Michael's.



















2 comments:

ms.schwiet said...

love your pretty soft colors and the coordination of the pearls on the pages

Las pequeñas cosas de Victoria said...

Hola Martica !!
Los colores son preciosas ,las imágenes ,la caja ,el album ,la decoración ...
¡¡Todo perfecto !!
y un trabajo insuperable !!
mi mas sincera enhorabuena guapísima!!

** . * . . . . * . * . Un besito
.. * . (\ *** /) * . * cielo
.* . * ( \(_)/ ) * * . que tengas
.* . * (_ /|\ _) . * . un buen
.* . * . /___\ * . . * dia