This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Smash Book.......?

Well ladies I bought a smash book, now what.   Ok you might be wondering what it is, well me too.....  Its a book with cute pages to write in and add pictures and other things that might mean something special.   To me its like a journal, album and art book in one.
I used to keep a journal years and years ago (stone age) and one day we moved and I lost them all. So I never started one again.
Now when I saw these they looked really cute and I got one at Michaels with my 40% off coupon of course.  Its in top of my craft table untouched right now.  I keep looking at it and can't decide what to use it for.   I have thought of writing about my everyday life and changed my mind because my life lately is mundane.  What to make for dinner, when will I clean house and how am I going to bring in all the goodies a bought at M's without hubby seeing it?  Its hidden in my car hehehe..... So then I decided on writing about my creations ideas (scrapbooking), I figured that would not work because I have notebooks more then one all over the house with those ideas and I never look in them once I write in them.   So now I am considering using it as a faith book, and I sit here and I am ready to write and nothing comes out.   Don't get me wrong I have lots of faith in God and Jesus but its all in my heart.  So my Smash book is back on my craft table unused.....Until next idea that pops up.....Hopefully before I grow senile and forget the past, present and future....


Post a Comment