This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Birdhouse Recipe/Coupon Keeper

This is a cute birdhouse that I converted into a recipe or coupon storage box. Great as a kitchen decor. My hubby made a hole at the back so that I can put a accordion envelope inside..... Check it out....I will be selling it. So it you are interested contact me.  I also did a matching mini album shown below....
For Sale.....




Here is the hole in the back that opens

Here is the accordion where recipes/coupons can be stored.







7 comments:

ruşyena said...

this is so pretty.
greetings from Turkiye.
rusyena

Alison said...

Adorable! Loving the country fresh vibe and the rooster!!

Unknown said...

this is great love the curtains!

Anonymous said...

So pretty.

Cluck, cluck.


Adorable.

TeriP said...

Oh Martica! This is DREAMY!!! Your imagination always amazes me! This is totally gorgeous!

Kathy said...

I love it!!

Humberto Dib said...

Hola, llegué hasta tu blog un poco por casualidad, pero me quedo por decisión, me ha gustado mucho.
Un abrazo desde Buenos Aires.
HD