This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

French Counrty Rooster Mini Album

Here is a chipboard mini album I did in a country theme I saw this cute paper from Recollections called Rooster Provincial at Michael's and got in the country mood....I love the checkered fabric I found at Joann's.  The image in the front cover is from google......  For Sale.....














5 comments:

Alison said...

Love love love!!

Sara said...

Lovely, you are great!!

Las pequeñas cosas de Victoria said...

Madre mía que casita tan linda y original !!
Es preciosa !!
creo que tiene un montón de trabajo y es digno de admirar
felicitaciones guapísima !!

. * . (\ *** /) * Un besito
.* . * ( \(_)/ ) * cielo
.* . * (_ /|\ _) . que tengas
.* . * . /___\ * . un buen dia

Rachel Elsom said...

I just got this paper love your album I'm so excited..you should post a video of this album on youtube because I do not see any videos of this paper on youtube yet. Rachel.

Rachel Elsom said...

I just got this paper love your album I'm so excited..you should post a video of this album on youtube because I do not see any videos of this paper on youtube yet. Rachel.