This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Bird Song Graphic 45

I love Graphic 45 paper collection. I received my paper a few days ago and could not wait to see what I could create with it.   I decided to host a swap in SB.com exclusively with this paper.   Here is what I made.

This is a a little dresser made of wood that I painted and mod podged Graphic 45 Bird Song paper inside and out. The mirror is a hand mirror made of wood also that I cut of the handle and also painted and (mp) the paper on the edges. I cut an image and made a chipboard frame and used the tiny bottles from tim holtz and filled it with beads, glitter and flowers to give it color. The oriental medal embellishments I had. I loved doing this it was great fun.
















This frame is painted and I mod podged it with same paper collection to match the dresser. I layered sections if you look closely. The medal embellishments is from my personal collection that I have had for a long time.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty! I got to play with some of these papers last week and love them. I just love what you did, the entire scene is just perfect.

Hugs
Caroline

johala said...

Really charming!
Kisses