This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Featured In Graphic 45!!!!

I was browsing FB and saw that my oriental dresser and frame were featured in the Graphic 45 blog.  Isn't that awesome. I am so honored to know that they chose my creations from the 100's that they see daily....If you want to see it its Sept 2012 Sing Sing Sing post.




http://g45papers.typepad.com/graphic45/2012/09/hello-g45ers-cheryl-carrock-curtain-call-card-happy-haunting-mini-album-by-elizabeth-parsons-a-ladi.html



3 comments:

Melissa said...

Congrats!! Awesome project!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations honey. You deserve to be featured on more web sites and magazines.

Merry said...

That is brilliant...congratulations