This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Christmas In The Air.......

Graphic 45 came out with their beautiful Christmas paper line "Nutcracker Sweet" and I decided to start an ornament swap in Scrapbook.com using this paper line.   We all have to make 4 ornaments to swap using G45 paper only.  I saw these little 3inch boxes and thought I could do something with it.   See below.....
Here are my four 2 are traditional (colors) and 2 are not.

Here is a non traditional ornament. Sorry for the picture quality.

When opened its a 3D scene. 

Here is a close up look.






Here is the 1st one I made in a traditional style.







Here is the Nutcracker Theme.






This is one with a winter feel....














Post a Comment