This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Christmas In The Air.......

Graphic 45 came out with their beautiful Christmas paper line "Nutcracker Sweet" and I decided to start an ornament swap in Scrapbook.com using this paper line.   We all have to make 4 ornaments to swap using G45 paper only.  I saw these little 3inch boxes and thought I could do something with it.   See below.....
Here are my four 2 are traditional (colors) and 2 are not.

Here is a non traditional ornament. Sorry for the picture quality.

When opened its a 3D scene. 

Here is a close up look.






Here is the 1st one I made in a traditional style.







Here is the Nutcracker Theme.






This is one with a winter feel....














6 comments:

Sara said...

Una pasada siempre tan original, me encanta tu trabajo. Besos y feliz semana.

Anonymous said...

Honey, these are fantastic.
The winter wonderland one looks so magical. I WANT some snow!!!!

I'm sitting over here still working on Halloween and you're already into Christmas. You are an amazing, art making wonder woman!

johala said...

Oh my God, you allready think to Christmas time when I just begin to think to Halloween, wondering when and how I'll have time to do something!!!!! LOL
Marvelous Christmas trees!
Kisses

CottageBliss said...

These are SO GORGEOUS!! LOVE that you did them in traditional colors and colors with a modern flair.
Melissa

Merry said...

Oh wow, these are all amazing so love that you open them up to such wonderful scenes.

Las pequeñas cosas de Victoria said...

Hola guapisima:
me he quedado sin palabras. Es una autentica joya!!
Hay que tener mucha paciencia y arte para hacer una cosa tan perfecta
Felicitaciones !!

.. * . (\ *** /) * un besito
.* . * ( \(_)/ ) * cielo
.* . * (_ /|\ _) . que tengas
.* . * . /___\ * . un buen dia