This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Junking.......

Here I am with my hubby.....11/12


Here is my hubby and my friend Belkys



Couldn't take it all home so I took pictures....hehehe

Wanted to take this one home, but no luck.  :(







Bumped into some of my scrappy friends Olga (ArtMingle) and Marlene

Janet also was here.

What I took home....and its musical




2 comments:

Staci said...

Great photos! Love the piece you took home.

Anonymous said...

Very young and handsome hubby you have.(You make a lovely couple) Your hubby reminds me of
Kellys husband on The Regis Show.

Well it is Kellys show now since Regis has retired. Right.

I forget what Kellys husbands name is. he used to be in so many times with her. You think I would of remembered. Maybe it was Mark. Something like that.

Nice fun had by all it looks. Must be nice weather where you live.

I wonder what you have up for next project.

I bet you had tour wheels turning while your in there and about.
Thanks for sharing.