This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Prima Art Journal (Inspirational)

This Art Journal was given to me by my dear friend Bobbie.  It is a journal from Prima I altered it with birds which I love.  I hope to use it for inspiration. I will b adding scriptures and quotes that I love.  It will help lift my spirit when I am down.
The book's cover is black with creme color polka dots I covered it in Prima's "Romance Novel" paper line.  I then covered some of the pages in same paper line and have added some scriptures.   I will add to it when inspired. Hope you like what I did. Bobbie my friend thank you soooo much for giving me this lovely gift and trusting me to alter it.....





















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is lovely your friend made you and that is what I have decided to do with inside of the book you sent me.
At first I did not want to touch it. For you made it for me. Then I thought later you made the outside so beautiful I will not touch that. Just the inside pages you left blank. So I decided to do that.
As I know you and I being sisters in the Lord . It will remind me of your Christian Kindness to me.
Lovely memories it will be. Still working on it . I have more supplies to put inside. I am retired so I have lots of days to complete.

Bless you!

Unknown said...

Oh wow I absoluelty love what you have done with this. Talk about making it special!

The bird and feather flowers are just gorgious.

Hugs
Caroline

johala said...

Very nice diary, with a so cute nest!
Congratulations and kisses