This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Just Wanted To Share

Well ladies I sent an email to Graphic 45, the email said it was to owner of company. I don't know who the owner is so I am assuming who responeded is the owner. Well it was regarding the new paper line and when would they release them and wow she answered me almost right away. I would like to share with you all her response.  I never thought that she would recoginize my name or remember my work , how cool is that? I have copied and paste here. I feel a little famous hehehe....Just wanted to share ....

From: Graphic 45 
Subject: Re: Enquiry Martha (Martica) Gonzalez
To: "Martha Gonzalez" 
Date: Friday, January 4, 2013, 5:37 PM
Hello Martica,

I instantly recognized your name from our Ning site and from featuring you on our blog! Your crafts are amazing! You have so much talent! Thank you for your email! We are hoping to begin shipping the new collections in mid to late February. They should begin appearing in stores in early. March. It is our goal to start shipping as soon as possible because we know that everyone is very excited to work with the new collections. Once again, thank you for sharing your incredible crafts with us. We deeply appreciate all of your support! 

Happy Papercrafting!

Best regards,
Kelly Woessner
Graphic 45®, LLC
Tel: 801 447-5591
Fax: 801 877-2435
Toll Free: 866 573-4806
Email: info@g45papers.com

Site: www.g45papers.com 

3 comments:

Norma Gomez said...

Very cool!

Staci said...

That is so cool! You do wonderful work! :-)

Merry said...

How wonderful.