This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

CoffeeTea Swap Goodies From My Secret Sister

THese gorgeous goodies are from my secret sister Jo (Pinkalicious) in a swap I joined in scrapbook.com.  The rules where you had to make 2 handmade items and spend $20 in scrapbook goodies.  Well as you can see she spoiled me big time. Check it out.... I will be adding a video in YT later this weekend.











I love this..........














I am the luckiest person.........Thank you Jo.



4 comments:

Linda said...

Holy moly! She certainly spoiled you.....what a gorgeous array of goodies! And those tea cups are stunning! Enjoy, you deserve it!

Krafthead said...

Lots of goodies for sure :) Enjoy them~

Unknown said...

hope u have lots of creative fun with all your yummies..........I love swaps. they are so fun and you can really meet some wonderful ladies
enjoy

Anonymous said...

Awesome!