This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

My Shabby Chic Alarm Clock & Tiny Mailbox Ornament

I did two alarm clocks for others and decided to do one for me.  Of course it is a shabby chic style, which I love.  I also found a mail box ornament which I altered also.  Found this lovely image through the internet, if you are interested in this image let me know and I will send it to you.  You can email me at marticaluv11@yahoo.com and I will send it to you.

















1 comment:

Unknown said...

O My God !! That Clock is Adorable, Love the lil girl picture inside the clock Beautiful !! I, would Love to have one made for me..
I LOVE anything, with lil girls, angels, shabby chic design..
You are so creative, god bless you