This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Robot/Nathan Mini Album

This album I did for my sister of her grandson.   She kept asking me to do one and finally I did.   The paper I used is from Recollection "Monsters And Robots" at Michaels.  The curly ribbon is from Dollar Tree for gift giving. The chipboard album is from Kaisercraft.


All the embellishments like buttons and puffy letters I have had for ages in my stash



Tags for Journaling
Gears page is a pocket


Love this photo of him , notice the puffy letters that sat 'Nuts & Bolts" so proper for this page I think?


The third tag is for journaling on the back.
What a smile.

This is an envelope with a tag inside



The END

No comments: