This blog is not really a tutorial blog. I create without a method. It is a blog to inspire you to create beautiful things. Hope it will. When visiting please leave a comment It would be appreciated...

Heritage Treasure Mini Album

This album is from Want2Scrap and it was fun to do.  After I thought I was done I didn't know what I was going to use it for.   I found the metal plate that I put on the front of album and decided to use this album to honor 4 generations of women in my family.   My great grandmother , grandmother, mother and myself also I added my grandmother and godmother on my father's side of the family.  I hope to get the years (birth and death dates) detail from my mom to add to album.






I sprayed mist flowers to make them less bright and more rustic.
Flowers are from The Paper Studio and Recollection.
This is my great grandmother Tomasa on my mother's side. Behind picture is journaling I need to complete with dates.
Behind photo there is room for journaling.

Four generations of women in my family
This is my grandmother Laudelina(my mother's side in the family).  She passed away about 10 years ago.

Close up

This is my lovely mother Martha Vivian

These tags are for journaling.

These 2 beautiful woman are my grandmother and godmother on ( my father's side of family they are deceased).

 Tags for journaling

This is me.
If I would of had a daughter she would have been here.

Notice it says Future ...Maybe a future grand daughter we will see.

The End


No comments: